OTC, TRACE, Federal Judicial Center data and more are included with your WRDS access.
Federal Judicial Center
WRDS has partnered with the Federal Judicial Center’s (FJC) to provide a litigation database and linking for all federal Appeals, Bankruptcy, Criminal, and Civil suits.
- WRDS-developed linking tables for FJC include bankruptcy, civil, and criminal.
- Access tradeoffs between civil and criminal litigation pursued against firms, U.S. administrative agency appeals, and criminal justice issues including trial lengths, appeals, and penalties.
- COVERAGE FROM MID-1969
Access comprehensive, timely and accurate data available on the 10K securities that trade on the OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink Marketplaces.
- Access closing quote and trade data
- Key security reference data includes Security Type, Security Class, Security Status and Number of Market Participants
- COVERAGE FROM 9/1/2011
Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine is FINRA’s over-the-counter (OTC) corporate bond market real-time price dissemination service—bringing transparency to the corporate bond market.
- Access information on U.S. corporate bond market activity
- Access 30,000+ securities
- Coverage from 2002
Additional Free Data Available
- Bank Regulatory provides accounting data for Bank Holding Companies, Commercial Banks, and Savings and Loans Institutions.
- Blockholders contain standardized data for blockholders of 1,913 companies.
- CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) Volatility Index is a key measure of market expectations of near-term volatility conveyed by S&P 500 stock index option prices.
- DMEF (Direct Marketing Educational Foundation) contains customer buying history for about 100,000 customers of nationally known catalog and non-profit database marketing businesses.
- Dow Jones is comprised of The Daily and Monthly Dow Jones Composite (DJA), Industrial (DJI), Transportation (DJT), Utility (DJU), the Dow 5 and 10.
- Fama French Portfolios are constructed from the intersections of two portfolios formed on size, as measured by market equity (ME), and three portfolios using, as a proxy for value, the ratio of book equity to market equity (BE/ME).
- FDIC contains financial data and the history of all entities filing the Report Of Condition and Income (Call Report).
- Federal Reserve Bank Reports contain Foreign Exchanges and Interest Rates data from reports published for the Federal Reserve Board and Coincident State Indexes from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- IRI is the leader in providing point-of-sale information from more than 11,300 grocery stores, as well as some 7,500 drug stores.
- Penn World Tables provides national income accounts-type of variables converted to international prices. Philadelphia Stock Exchange’s United Currency
- Options Market offers a choice of the expiration date, strike price, etc, and any combination of 10 currencies available.
- SEC Disclosure of Order Execution provides electronic disclosures of basic information concerning their quality of executions on a stock-by-stock basis.
07MarRoyaltyStat—access curated royalty rates data March 7th, 2023
17MayNEW Estimize Institutional-Grade Earnings Estimates Data May 17th, 2022