Legacy Data Dictionary
Information Resources, Inc. (IRI)
Access point-of-sale information for more than 11,000 grocery stores and 7,500 drug stores.
Information Resources, Inc. (IRI) uses industry-leading research and analytic techniques to provide data across 20 countries.
- Periodic assessment of key consumer dynamics (scorecards).
- Monitor changes in the marketplace.
- Track the success of marketing tactics and strategies.
- Cross-category benchmarking.
- Assess category performance between time periods.
For access to IRI, please contact:
|iri_all||IRI Marketing Fact Book|