Accessing WRDS Cloud
Learn how the WRDS Cloud can be used to execute research and strategy development.
- How to access WRDS Support Section for Cloud needs
- Which languages are supported on WRDS Cloud
- WRDS Web-query -vs- the WRDS Cloud
- Head nodes -vs- compute nodes
The WRDS Cloud is a high-performance research computing center that you access from your computer using an SSH connection.
WRDS Cloud software for your research needs:
- SAS 9.4
- R 3.5
- Python 3.6 and 2.7
- Stata 15 (requires special subscription agreement with StataCorp)
And, supports remote access from:
- MATLAB 2016a +
- Native PostgreSQL clients
- ODBC- or JDBC-compliant clients