Access core audit data of 8,000+ public companies listed on European exchanges.
Audit Analytics Europe data, the latest database from Audit Analytics, provides the core audit data of 8,000+ public companies listed on European exchanges (EEA, UK, and Switzerland), which includes information on audit opinions, audit fees, auditor engagements and tenure, auditor changes, key audit matters, and transparency reports.
Audit Analytics enables the accounting, investment, regulatory, and academic communities to analyze auditor market intelligence, public company disclosure trends, and risk indicators.
Research using Audit Analytics data
- Relation between Audit Effort and Financial Report Misstatements: Evidence from Quarterly and Annual Restatements, G.J. Lobo, Y. Zhao
- PCAOB Inspection Reports and Audit Quality, K. Gunny, T.C. Zhang
- Does Audit Partner Proximity to Clients Matter? J.R. Francis, N. Golshan, N. Hallman
- Coverage of approximately 8,000+ companies listed on EEA, UK, and Swiss regulated and select unregulated exchanges.
- Audit, audit related, tax, and other fees paid to the independent auditor.
- Key audit matters (disclosed in English) from 4,000+ companies since 2014.
- Ten years of historical data for most data sets.
More Audit Analytics data available on WRDS
Used by over 300 universities worldwide, Audit Analytics is the source for archival research of public companies.
- Accounting + Oversight
- Audit + Compliance
- Corporate + Legal
- Canada (SEDAR)
- Other Independent Audits (OIA)
Develop Impactful Research
Accelerate your journey and amplify your research skills.
As research methodologies and publishing shift to focus on impact, we’ll guide you to get the most out of your work.
View WRDS Research Paper Series
For pricing inquiries or questions, please contact:
Audit Analytics | www.auditanalytics.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
WRDS | http://www.whartonwrds.com | email@example.com